Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ill...

                      It has been just about two weeks since we moved into our home. At first we wouldn't have noticed because I have some many health issues myself, except that my husband began having many of the same symptoms. For the last week we have both become progressively more ill, with symptoms growing and developing everyday. The thought first crossed our mind when the air conditioner failed to blow any cold air, as if something was blocking the way, and then when we realized that we didn't start getting sick until we started trying to use it our suspicions have only grown. Could it be that there is something in our air conditioner that is making us sick? Maybe something like mold?

            Last night we went out and bought a fan and turned off the failing room chiller, in hopes that we will start feeling better. I guess we will see through the next few days.  I know God has it in control and we will figure it out, but does anyone have any ideas as to what else could cause us to get so sick?
Some of our symptoms are sever headaches, asthma problems, aching, lightheaded, faintness, weakness, restlessness, nausea and stomach pain, trouble focusing, and slightly blurred vision.  No fevers at this point yet though so I that is good! :)

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment here!