Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pictures of our First Apartment


Here are the pictures I promised you a couple weeks ago. We are very blessed with the space this apartment offers, but even more so with the Land Lord that cares for the property. We have pretty much everything we need. It would be nice to get a desk at some point, but that is down the road. For now we have a very functional table and plenty of everything else we could need. I still have to finish hanging up pictures, but otherwise we are unpacked. Enjoy!




This is the door and then to the left is the eating area.

   This will eventually be our little office space when we get a desk. 

                                                         This is our family room

We have a beautiful window that lets in the most wonderful light!

                     You can see kitchen to the left and then the hallway to our room and bathroom.

Here is a good picture of the kitchen and eating area from our living room.

The picture on the wall was a wedding gift from my Grammy, and the cross is a gift from a wonderful woman at church. I love them so much!

A better picture of the eating area.

Our kitchen. 

Our counter space. And in the corner is my bread maker. I can't wait to use that!

Our fridge, and you can kind of see the floor. The floor looks even uglier in person but it's okay, I really don't mind. 

The hallway and a peek at our bedroom.


Our bathroom




This is our bed! I love the comforter which was another gift from my Grammy!

Here you can see the window and a nice large closet! 


We love our home. It has been so much fun setting up and making it our own place. Alex and I learned a lot more about each other through the process. Funny how the simplest things can bring so much out in a person.

Well there you have it. 

We can't wait to start having people over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment here!