Sunday, September 9, 2012

Prayer and Thanks

                     
                     As an up date on our illness, we discovered that there was mold in our apartment, but not in the air conditioner. We discovered that our trash can was actually the source of the mold, but our air conditioner was beyond filthy with dust and dirt. So having finally figured out the sources of the pollutants we had them cleaned and disinfected, and surely within the next 24 hours we were feeling much better! We are both praising God that it was such an easy fix! He has really blessed us with a great apartment and a wonderful Land Lord who bent over backwards to help us figure out what was wrong.

                In addition to figuring out what has been going on with our illness, we also discovered on Thursday night, that I am fighting two serious infections which would have another underlying cause. So on Monday I am starting a grueling ordeal of tests, doctor appointments and praying earnestly that God would give the doctors insight into whatever I am dealing with. I am on a lot of antibiotics right now which is putting my immune system in an even worse condition. Please join us in prayer over my body, that if it is God's will that He would protect me from getting anymore illnesses and that He would strengthen my body through this process.

                  I do want to make a point to say that God has had His hand over me protecting me through this ordeal. By God's grace we felt an urgent need to go see someone and get a diagnostic over my condition, thank God we went to Urgent Care that night. If we had even waiting until the following morning I would have most likely been committed into the hospital with a very serious infection. In addition to getting us to Urgent Care that night, we had the most incredible care! I have never been so impressed with a doctor and nursing staff ever. The doctor went above and beyond in helping us figure out what was going on. After being injected with antibiotics we were assured that I should be okay with rest and the additional medications so long as I didn't develop a fever.

              I am so thankful that God has been with us and helping us through this so far and I just pray we can get some quick answers from these doctors as we work through these test these next few weeks.

             I also have to say that I couldn't have been blessed with a more patient and understanding husband. Alex has been right along side me, going above and beyond to encourage and support me. I have never felt so loved and protected. God has blessed me with an incredible husband! It is hard to believe that four years ago to the day our relationship had just begun.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated through this next ordeal. I give my love to all and I hope earnestly that God is working and blessing you in your lives as well!

Love,
Leah
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment here!