Monday, October 8, 2012

A Week of News

                       I am sure you all are wondering what came of the appointment this last week checking for Brugada Syndrome. I am pleased to report that my Grandpa and I both tested negative! So our fears have been abated and our hearts reassured that God is certainly in control! The doctor I saw is doing a little further testing on my heart to make sure that nothing is serious, and if all of the test go negative then I have something called common fainting spells which is caused by sudden raising and dropping of my blood pressure. If I end up being diagnosed with such they can give me a medication that would help  keep my blood pressure normal, without the irregular spikes which causes the fainting.  Praise God it turned out to be nothing serious and I might actually get some help with my fainting spells! God is so good to us!

                   Amongst the tests this past week, there has been quiet a few other changes and surprises along the way. For instance I had to leave the two families I was working for and began looking for another job. Shaylan and her family were so wonderful and I miss them so much already, but I know that this is the best thing for both of our families right now. I thank God so much for the time I had with them though. I did get hired with a new family however and I start with them on the 18th of this month! I am very excited to be working with this new family, I will be taking care of beautiful twins and their wonderful big sister two to three days a week.  I have had a week off so far and I find myself going stir crazy somedays. What does one do with oneself when you are use to working seven days a week?

Alex and I are very grateful for everything God has provided for us and the answers to all of our questions!  Thank you all for your prayers and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment here!