Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monday Posts and a Book

I didn't make it one week this month in my attempt to post something for you every Monday... Pathetic...I know.

In the process of moving, packing and getting Charlottes Dr. stuff figured out my project completely slipped my mind. I totally completely forgot. This following week we will not have internet access so I won't be able to really get on top of this until the week of the 7th of February. As of then there will be fewer distractions and plenty of time to pray and focus on you.

Until then, I simply have to recommend this book by Amy Baker Getting to the Heart of Friendships (which you can find here ). A very dear friend of mine handed me this book last week and in just a few days I feel like my whole perspective and understanding of relationships has taken a dramatic U-turn.  Amy Baker has a refreshing and challenging view on relationships. Her book takes a look into the heart of our hearts-the center of our relationships, bringing to light the heart issues and then offering God's view on authentic God ordained relationships. I have been so blessed by the words and insight of this woman of God; both being deeply challenged and encouraged. There is hope my dear friends to have deep fulfilling friendships with our husbands (or wives), our children, our parents and siblings, and our neighbors. I cannot say enough about this book.


With an Earnest Love,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment here!