Monday, March 2, 2015

One Word. Amber


It's Monday again. The first Monday of March to be exact. I know it's two months past when I attempted to start my Monday Posts for you, but I am finally getting my butt in gear.... Maybe not entirely...but mostly...trying. 

I'm human.

This week, I really want to share with you this amazing product that has saved us so much pain and tears! Charlotte has had a most terrible bout with teething. With tears and many a sleepless night, I started searching the internet for some relief for the baby.

One word. Amber.

I didn't even know what amber was until a sweet mom shared how it was helping her little girl with her breaking teeth. I vaguely remember seeing babies with stone like necklaces throughout my nannying life, and I always thought it was a little odd to have one on a baby. After learning more about amber, I get it...and I might have become one of those crazy mom's who get on the band wagon for natural remedies for kids.

 Amber necklaces are an old healing remedy that is still widely practiced throughout Europe today. Amber is a fossilized resin that once warmed against the skin releases a natural pain reliever that is absorbed directly into the blood stream. Powerful and safe, amber has been used for centuries across the world for children and adults alike. It has amazing healing benefits that help with things like arthritis, anxiety, chronic illnesses, respiratory, circulatory, and teething pain. Some people claim it can help with kidney and bladder problems as well. As long as some part of the jewelry is touching your skin consistently the oils are being absorbed in your body.

I was a little skeptical at first. I mean...really? Despite my doubt, out of desperation I bought one for Charlotte.

It's only been two days, but the dramatic difference in Charlie has me convinced. I am a believer. My once miserable, sleep deprived and uncomfortable toddler is now running around happy and energize. For the first time since she was born she has slept through the night two night in a row, and her drooling as completely stopped. We have only had to give her infant Motrin twice in the last two days, instead of days of counting the minutes before we could give her the next dose.

Mamma's if you have never heard of amber necklaces for your babies, I encourage you to look into it and do some research! I got Charlie's necklace of amazon for $16 which you can find here --> Amber Necklace


With an Earnest Love,
Leah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment here!